Our advisory services to the Family Business Company integrate lawyers and economists from all practice areas of the Firm who, in addition to knowing in depth the applicable law in their field, have a special knowledge of the specificities of the family business and of the vicissitudes that can affect family, business and private assets.
In this area, our scope of action includes, among others, the following areas:
- Taxation of the family business.
- Planning and advice in the internationalization of the family business.
- Advice on corporate reorganization operations: separation and return of contributions to members.
- Succession planning and counseling in the generational change.
- Advice on family agreements and protocols throughout the design, negotiation, drafting and implementation process.
- Advice on inheritance matters, both in the preparation of wills and inheritance agreements and in the realization of judicial and extrajudicial hereditary partitions.
- Preparation and drafting of marriage agreements and covenants.
- Corporate Law, including all matters relating to corporate governance, incorporation of companies, statutory reforms, council secretariats and agreements between partners.
- Corporate conflicts, including challenges to corporate resolutions, disputes between shareholders, execution of shareholder agreements and exercise of liability actions against administrators.
- Inheritance conflicts, including all types of actions in court.
DO YOU NEED THE SERVICES
OF AN ADVISOR?
Our experts will offer you the
best solution to your query…