The Department of Family Law and Succession is formed by specialists in Civil Law as well as Tax Law, providing a multidisciplinary service that is essential in all matters managed.
The main areas of action are the following:
- Succession planning and counseling in the generational change.
- Advice on family agreements and protocols throughout the design, negotiation, drafting and implementation process.
- Advice on inheritance matters, both in the preparation of wills and inheritance agreements and in the realization of judicial and extrajudicial hereditary partitions.
- Preparation and drafting of previous capitulations, marriage agreements and covenants of coexistence.
- Economic matrimonial regime.
- Separations and divorces, both in the pre-judicial and judicial phases.
- Wording of wills. Estate planning.
Inheritances and adjudication of assets.
DO YOU NEED THE SERVICES
OF AN ADVISOR?
Our experts will offer you the
best solution to your query…