The firm has extensive experience in advising the parties that may be affected by the eventual economic crisis of the company. Our scope of action extends, among others, to the following areas: group restructuring procedures, debt refinancing, defense of creditors’ rights, advice on the liability of administrators and investments in assets and insolvency liabilities.
- Restructuring of company and group.
- Refinancing and restructuring of debt.
- Advice in the pre-bankruptcy phase.
- Negotiation with banks, other financial entities or funds.
- Stand-still agreements and “bridge credits”.
- Structuring of guarantee packages.
- Acquisition of assets and debt of companies in crisis (productive units).
- Dations in payment.
- Debt capitalization.
- Advice in the pre-insolvency phase.
- Application and advice at the headquarters of the bankruptcy proceeding.
- Manager’s responsibility
- Preparation of the agreement with creditors.
- Bankruptcy administration.
- Records of employment regulation.
- Advice in the liquidation phase.
- Structuring of investments in insolvency assets and liabilities (productive units).
Protection of credits
- Challenge and recognition of credits.
- Defense of the rights of creditors.
- Execution of guarantees.
DO YOU NEED THE SERVICES
OF AN ADVISOR?
Our experts will offer you the
best solution to your query…