We aim to provide permanent advising for our clients, regarding this as a commitment to offer constant attention which is not limited to the problems that may arise in the normal course of the activity, but gives particular attention to new legislative and general developments that occur from time to time and may have an effect on business.
It also means participating in the design and setting up of new projects and investments, as adequate planning is indispensable.
A constant and comprehensive fiscal planning supposes a competitive advantage. In decision-making, the support of fiscal security and the use of all legal opportunities are required.
And, finally, focused on providing services with special emphasis on the requirement of total availability, in order to provide rapid and adequate responses to queries, and direct, personal contact with the individuals designated by the client, acting as another member of your business team in the following areas:
- Regular information on new tax developments
- Corporation Tax and Personal Income Tax
- Indirect taxation (VAT, Capital Transfer Tax, Stamp Duty, etc.)
- Other direct and local taxes
- Tax consolidation
- Family business
- Inheritance planning
- Non-residents in Spain
- International tax planning
- Transfer pricing
- Special regional systems
- Tax system in the Canary Islands
- Application of other special regimes
- Processing of VAT refund request in other countries
- Preparation of tax returns (IRPF, Companies, VAT,
- Intrastat and Local Taxes) and informative statements (720, ETE …)
- Assistance in the internationalization of the company
- Tax audit, due diligence and prospecting the acquisition or sale of companies.
DO YOU NEED THE SERVICES
OF AN ADVISOR?
Our experts will offer you the
best solution to your query…