In 1971, a group of professionals led by Franz-Josef Wernze – two of them from the Inspectorate of Finance of the R.F. of Germany created a tax advisory office in Essen (Germany) with the name of ETL. In a few years the firm got a great presence and success in offering their services in the sector of the German oil distribution and in the field of service to small and medium-sized industrial and service of this country firms. The firm and its partners have achieved this position away from the prevailing model in the field of tax advice starring the so-called “big four”, both from the type of target customer (not just looking to work with the large listed company) as the paper professionals with clients (from the junior partner in ETL should be involved closely with their customers).
In 2011 the international expansion of the ETL group starts after reaching a remarkable position in Germany, where in terms of turnover and professional ranks 5th in the ranking of professional services firms. In this international expansion they have been searched and found partners with a philosophy similar to those characteristic of ETL, which could be integrated into the overall project without losing its own personality and characteristics objectives. Today, ETL GLOBAL has offices in 50 countries, with more than 800 branches, grouping a turnover of € 800M and with nearly 8,000 professionals providing services.
Today, ETL GLOBAL has offices in 50 countries, in more than 800 offices, grouping a turnover of more than € 800M and with close to 8,000 professionals providing services in the following areas:
- Labor (Payroll)
- Audit: The quality of the audit service is of fundamental importance to build trust in the report. We offer audit services based on achieving a true understanding of our clients’ businesses and the quality and effectiveness of their accounting and control systems.
- Consulting: Consulting requires highly qualified experts to find the optimal structure for the business of our clients. Management consulting services that offer solutions for the business needs of clients.
- Finance: Financial services are provided by specialized network members and include insurance, leasing, factoring and more.
- Training: Training is vital. We offer training tailored to the demand in the ETL academy or internally.
- IT: R & D services that include storage solutions, hardware and software.
In 2014, ETL Global arrived in Spain, with the initial integration of different offices in Madrid and Barcelona, ranking in position 7 of the ranking of professional services firms (Source: Expansión, March 2018), continuing with its expansion in other cities and services with the aim of finishing in the top ten of said ranking, so that small and medium-sized Spanish companies have a reference and trust firm to support their development.
Our firm, due to its membership in ETL GLOBAL group and its professional relationships in the past, has a close collaboration with other law firms specialized in other branches of Law and in other jurisdictions (Europe, United States, Latin America, Asia …), way that we cover all the needs of our customers.
Presence in more than
Team of nearly
In advice to SMEs
in Germany and Central Europe
DO YOU NEED THE SERVICES
OF AN ADVISOR?
Our experts will offer you the
best solution to your query…